Having both of them installed would result in the ConfigMgr console crashing when trying to open it with an error similar to this:
Microsoft.ConfigurationManagement has stopped working
- Problem signature:
- Problem Event Name: CLR20r3
- Problem Signature 01: LRE420M52QQYT0KWXNWESOVVMQF5I2RH
- Problem Signature 02: 5.0.7804.1000
- Problem Signature 03: 50adcdf1
- Problem Signature 04: System
- Problem Signature 05: 4.0.30319.17929
- Problem Signature 06: 4ffa5c88
- Problem Signature 07: 5b0
- Problem Signature 08: 19
- Problem Signature 09: N3CTRYE2KN3C34SGL4ZQYRBFTE4M13NB
- OS Version: 6.2.9126.96.36.199.400.8
- Locale ID: 1033
- Additional Information 1: 5861
- Additional Information 2: 5861822e1919d7c014bbb064c64908b2
- Additional Information 3: dac6
- Additional Information 4: dac6c2650fa14dd558bd9f448e23afd1
This was seen previously in the SP1 release - http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2800707
Thankfully the other week an updated version of the integration packs were released.
Note: Following are the fixes in this release (4/3/2014 - v188.8.131.52):
- The Configuration Mangager integration pack will cause the Configuration Manager Console to fail when opened.
- The System Center Operations Manager Monitor Alerts activity can get an out of memory exception when processing a large amount of alerts.
- The Exchange Administration activities will fail when using Exchange Online with redirection enabled.
- The Configuration Manager Deploy Task Sequence can incorrectly set the remote client flags if you set the Download locally when needed property. This will cause the client to incorrectly evaluate it and will not run.
- The Invoke REST Service activity was incorrectly setting the header information when using basic authentication that resulted in a 401 - Unauthorized
- The SharePoint Integration pack will not connect sucessfully to SharePoint online if it is configured to use Active Directory Federated Services.
- The SharePoint Integration pack Get List Items will fail to return values for column types of Choice.
Post a Comment