For anyone involved in Server or Datacenter administration, design, support or management my employers Trustmarque will be hosting an online webinar to discuss and show the new licensing changes that come with Windows Server 2012 along with an overview of some of the new key features of which I'll be co-presenting.
Signup for the webinar here:
Windows Server 2012 was Released To Manufacturing (RTM) yesterday (01/08/2012) and Microsoft have announced September 4th as the general release date for Windows Server 2012, bringing with it a much simpler model and many enhanced features. To help you learn more about these changes Trustmarque are running a webinar on Tuesday 7th August at 10.30am and 3pm giving you both a licensing and technical insight.
- Overview of Licensing Changes for 2012 and impact on Software Assurance – Dominic McHugh, Software Procurement Consultancy, Trustmarque
- Features and toolsets improvements and changes – Steve Beaumont and Wayne Robinson, Technical Architects, Microsoft Integrated Solutions, Trustmarque
The webinar will highlight some of the following new or improved features:
- Deployment & automation
- Active Directory Improvements
- Dynamics Access Control – Claims based authentication
- Server Virtualisation – Hyper-V 3.0
- Virtual / Remote Desktop delivery
- Cluster enhancements
- File Server enhancements
- Data De-duplication