I am greatly honoured to have been able to work on this with some amazing people and I'm eagerly awaiting seeing the finished product.
From the Packt publishers site:
- Practical cookbook with recipes that will help you get the most out of Microsoft System Center Service Manager 2012
- Learn the various methods and best practices administrating and using Microsoft System Center Service Manager 2012
- Save money and time on your projects by learning how to correctly solve specific problems and scenarios that arise while using System Center Service Manager
- ITSM Framework and Processes
- How to Personalize SCSM 2012 Administration
- Configuration of Service Level Agreements
- How to build the Configuration Management Database
- Change and Release Management Design
- Advanced Personalization of SCSM
- Automation of Service Manager 2012
- Implementation of Security Roles
However if you can't wait then this is available now to purchase as a RAW (Read As we Write) version.
**Be warned though, it is raw and chapters will still change and develop**
So a big shout out to the SCSM Ninja Guru's who made this possible: