Starting with MMS 2012 (Where I hope to be taking and passing them!!) Microsoft will be looking to offer 3 new exams.
- Exam 70-243: Administering and Deploying System Center 2012 Configuration Manager.
- Exam 70-246: Private Cloud Monitoring and Operations with System Center 2012.
- Exam 70-247: Private Cloud Configuration and Deployment with System Center 2012.
Monitoring and Operating
Can be seen as day to day operations
Configure Data Center Process Automation (18%)
- Implement workflows.
- Implement service offerings.
Deploy Resource Monitoring (20%)
- Deploy end-to-end monitoring.
- Configure end-to-end monitoring.
- Create monitoring reports and dashboards.
Monitor Resources (23%)
- Monitor network devices.
- Monitor servers.
- Monitor the virtualization layer.
- Monitor application health.
Configure and Maintain Service Management (18%)
- Implement service level management.
- Manage problems and incidents.
- Manage cloud resources.
Manage Configuration and Protection (22%)
- Manage compliance and configuration.
- Manage updates.
- Implement backup and recovery.
Configuration and Deployment
For those responsible for design and implementation of the solutions.
Design and Deploy System Center (19%)
- Design a scalable System Center architecture.
- Install the System Center Infrastructure.
- Upgrade System Center components.
Configure System Center Infrastructure (21%)
- Configure System Center components.
- Configure portals and dashboards.
Configure the Fabric (27%)
- Configure the storage fabric.
- Configure the network fabric.
- Configure the deployment and update servers.
- Configure clouds and virtualization hosts.
Configure System Center Integration (16%)
- Configure private cloud integration.
- Configure integration of private and public clouds.
Configure and Deploy Virtual Machines and Services (18%)
- Configure profiles.
- Create and configure server App-V packages.
- Configure and deploy a service.
- Update a service.