It's time to start testing a new update in your Service Manager test environments as Cumulative Update 3 for 2010 SP1 has just arrived.
The engineering blog has a post up here that has a summary, but unfortunately the link to the KB article is the wrong one.
Instead of KB2542118 it should be KB2588492
From the KB Article:
This update includes fixes for the following issues:
- Management Pack Import: When a data type is a decimal sometimes the decimal becomes an integer
- Corruption of the Type ManagementEntity table when importing a type extension
- Updates to properties are not brought forward to DW if updates to the instances happens in the same transaction or right before deleting the instance
- AD Connector not bringing in new updates
- When you create a new CR by using the new CR form, clicking the Apply button sometimes creates a duplicate record
- Console intermittently freezes when you update/creating incident and clicking apply
- HealthService does not stop at the end of SP1 DW update if previous start action takes too long
- When opening the SCSM console on client computers and server the Reporting Wunderbar does not appear
- High CPU in monitoringhost.exe when you create or updating an incident that triggers a notification workflow
This cumulative update applies to the following Service Manager components:
- Service Manager Management Server (SM Server)
- Data Warehouse Management Server (DW Server)
- Service Manager Console
*** UPDATE: I failed miserably... I got the links wrong too!!! Updated with correct links ***
Both your links points to RTM CU3, not to SP1 CU3.
Thanks Anders, what an epic fail!!
I blame tiredness :P
Very informative and impressive post you have written, this is quite interesting and i have went through it completely, an upgraded information is shared, keep sharing such valuable information. AZ-204: Developing solutions for Microsoft Azure
Post a Comment