- Sync Configuration Manager 2012 Applications data into Service Manager 2012 CMDB
- Monitor and transport Configuration Manager 2012 Software Catalog requests requiring approval to Service Manager 2012 and open a Service Request
- Return the completed approval workflow status to Configuration Manager 2012 for handling
- Administrators can define and maintain application selection criteria for specific applications or application groups and specific users or user groups
- Track service application requests and view application catalog contents in Service Manager
From the description on the connect site it looks like they've leveraged Orchestrator to pull information from ConfigMgr and utilise the service requests and workflows to
automate Orchestrate the approval requirements.
Unfortunately I'm stuck on a train at present, but will give this a whirl in the lab tomorrow.
To download and try this you'll need to sign into the Microsoft Connect site with a Live ID and join the beta program here: