However, 2 things to note.
- The KB 2484853 article referenced on the download page doesn't current;y work as someone's put a space in the URL, try this instead: http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=2484853
- This cumulative update applies to the following Service Manager components only, no console update:
- Service Manager Management Server (SM Server)
- Data Warehouse Management Server (DW Server)
The first cumulative update for SP1 is now released. This must be applied on top of a SP1 installation. It fixes the following issues:
- Extending a large-volume class hangs the console indefinitely
- Adding 25th child item on a list results in an error
- DW data loss for relationship fact tables with properties
There is also an Authoring Tool management pack library update with this so make sure you update the management packs in your library wherever you have the authoring tool installed.